Do you need help with your finances and your general strategies for handling money?
After many years of research and practical experience, I have identified the main pitfalls and weaknesses that are constantly found in the financial position of so many individuals regardless of how much money they make.
Why be content with a month-to-month lifestyle when you can have it all?
When you purchase this package:
- You will learn about insurance and how to handle it for your benefit-where to go, what to look for and which insurance plan will benefit you based on your budget.
- We will work together to address your specific needs when it comes to borrowing money and what you should look for before you take the plunge and commit your business to any bank.
- You will learn everything you need to know about your credit score – why it’s important, how to keep it clean, or how to fix if you are currently unable to get any financial entities to lend you any cash.
- I will show you the secrets of the rich and successful. You, too, can have your money work for you instead of working for your money.
- Finally, I will work with you to show you how to successfully invest in property in order to start turning your income into wealth!
Money can be both – your friend and your enemy. It all depends how you use it. In other words, by borrowing money, you can create either good or bad debt.
If you borrow money for things that will improve your life over the long-term, we can say it is a good debt.
But if you owe a lot and your debt is spiralling out of control, that is bad debt and can cause you a lot of problems.
Before you commit to borrow money, ask yourself, “How long will that debt last? How long will the benefit last?” If it’s not an investment into your future, look at other ways to fund the ‘want’.
So, how can you borrow money wisely?
How does your credit history impact your borrowing power? How does bad credit history accumulated in your 20s impact your borrowing power in your 30s or even 40s?
If you have bad credit, your borrowing options are limited at best. At worst you are unable to get a mobile phone on a plan, not to mention an actual bank loan.
So, your first step is to find out why your loan application was not approved. In the case of bad credit, every loan you get will have higher costs. Lenders want to see that you have a solid history of borrowing and repaying loans.
What can you do to fix that problem? You have to build or rebuild your credit.
This process, requires some time. Learn how to check your credit report at least once a year and how to maintain it.
That means, over time you can get your credit to a better place.
Learn how to clean your history and how to ensure you maintain a perfect credit record.
In other words, insurance is a plan on how to protect yourself from financial loss. It is a form of risk management, primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent, uncertain loss.
We are living in the society where everything can be insured or let’s say protected from damage or loss expressed in the financial value.
They are considered almost everything from your health, life, future of your family, material things, to your business matters.
So, for the sake of a having peace of mind and good sleep, it is always good to be protected.
Investing in property
Investing in property is one of the best ways to develop wealth. There are several benefits, including the potential to:
- Generate capital growth – increase in the value of your property over time
- Generate rental income and yield
- Build passive income
- Gain potential tax advantages associated with negative gearing
The most important thing is to choose the strategy and make the plan. It is not an easy job. First, you need to define your goals and know your limits. Then you need to figure out what your borrowing capacity is and do your homework.